So start of this week didn't go too smoothly, ended up causing a massive scene at my cousin wedding and being taken away by ambulance. All started with a little child drinking out of my glass after playing with balloons. My allergy is to latex! It managed to come into contact with my face set me on a long road of a reaction, half the wedding guests were around me, on my cousins big day, trying to make sure I was OK. Felt like a complete idiot! Ambulance came gave me a shot of adrenaline which is majorly uncool, it feels like lead being injected into your veins and travelling around your body. Yes you can feel it traveling all the way round. To put an excellent top to the end of a shitty hour I got taken to Queen's hospital where I spent 2 hours waiting to be seen by a doctor who didn't know jack shit about medicine! He prescribed me steroids to counteract the adrenaline but they taste like shit and make me feel ill.
On the plus note, this epidemic did get me out of singing karaoke which my cousin so kindly put my name down for. I can still get my tattoo done although it had to be moved from Tuesday to Friday, and I walked away with my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment